Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Oglala Lakota College Woksape Tipi Library
Physical Address: 3 Mile Creek Rd Kyle, SD 57752
Mailing Address: PO Box 310 Kyle, SD 57752
Current Pine Reservation Public Health Emergency Order
CDC Stop the Spread Video
Three main ways to slow the spread
- Wear a Mask
- Stay at least 6 feet apart
- Avoid crowds
- Wear a mask over your nose and mouth
- Should wear a mask in public settings
- Continue to social distance
6 Feet Apart
- Maintain 6 feet distance away from others
- Avoid crowds
- Avoid poorly ventilated spaces
Wash your hands
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Wash hands before eating and preparing food
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Cover coughs and sneezes
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Clean and disinfect
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them. Use soap and water prior to disinfection.
Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.